A smart solar-powered trash compactor bin. It is equipped with sensors that send and receive real time data to monitoring platform.
City Networks sends and receive real-time data from sensor devices on the ground. The network transforms the date into actionable information usable by waste collection managers.
An ultrasonic fill-level sensor device that securely monitors a containers’s fill-level. It sends and receive information in real time to management platform
Measures temperature tilt and acceleration, providing you with the range of data from waste containers
- Reduce their Operational waste collection costs and increase overall efficiency.
- Reduce collections frequency by effectively increasing bin capacity
- Eliminate Waste Overflow and Reduce CO2 Emissions
- Dramatically Improves Cleanliness of public spaces
- Real time information on the fill level
- Optimized garbage collection pick up process
- Reduce the amount of waste created