Tracking of power and water been distributed & consumed. Reduce OPEX by 30% and cut cost associated with maintenance and manpower by a real-time fault monitoring capability. Improving the day to day grid effectiveness and capacity planning using a detailed reporting & intelligence.
Automatic meter reading or AMR is the technology of automatically collecting consumption, diagnostic and status data from water meter or energy metering devices (gas, electric) and transferring that dats to a central database for billing, troubleshooting and anazlying.
With AMR Solution:
- Saves utility providers the expense of periodic trips to each physical location to read a meter
- Billing can be based on near real-time consumption rather than on estimates based on past or predicted consumption
- Better control the use and production of electric energy, gas usage, or water consumption
- Sensing the city
- Dimming the lights
- Communication through the grid
- Turning the street lights on and off
- Reporting and maintenance scheduling
Due to their high light output, LED lamps can be dimmed as much as 50 percent when first installed with minimal compromise in light output. In addition, operators can schedule lamps to dim as circumstances allow, such as at low traffic times, in unpopulated areas the middle of night, etc.
Reduced burn time:
With on/off scheduling capabilites, operators can easily modify street light operation to coincide with changing sunrise/sunset times, reducing lamp burn time.
LEDs provide significant energy savings by delivering the same or enhanced quality light at lower wattages than legacy bulbs.
Access control is an authorization module that is used to identify people and vehicles, therefore track their access to parking areas and predefined zones in the facility.
Provides the ability to detect in REALTIME the occupancy of a parking bay.
The system provides real time accurate information on occupancy levels of the parking lot.
Drivers are informed about parking space availability and can be routed accordingly to available spaces and their types: VIP, Staff, Visitor and Special Needs.
- Search for parking spaces based on point of interest or preferences
- Receive voice guidance to a parking space
- Make payments using a mobile phone
Payment and Booking
Payment and Booking System is the complementary module of the complete Smart Parking Management Platform where it is used to facilitate and monitor the commerical traffic.
Payment and booking system provides variety of payment either through a recurring billing system based on (currency, points, etc) or direct integration to online payment system.